BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 20


1. I've been loving cappuccino this week! I drink like two cups of cappuccino everyday haha. I've really been wanting to go to Starbucks, but haven't had a chance to go because my road has been a disaster. My road is basically mud right now. 😒😕

2. So I finished watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix, had some mixed feelings about it. Anyway, I started watching Continuum. So far I'm really liking it! I really like shows like that now, especially after watching Travelers. Anyway, the guy who plays John Murphy in The 100, is also in Continuum! I can't think of his character name though. It's always so funny when you see actors from other shows playing a different character. 

3. Took a much needed break from work this week. I was having one of those weeks where I just didn't feel very creative. And when you don't feel creative, that makes it really hard to write and design! 

4. I've had George Strait on repeat this week! Y'all I want to see him in concert SO BAD

5. It snowed at some point this week...can't remember what day it was haha. 😂 It didn't snow that much, just a dusting. But still. I just can't wait for spring! 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment