BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I've started reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I haven't read very much of it yet, but so far I'm really liking it! 

Watching: In Friday's post I told you guys that I was watching The 100, well I finished season 3. I binge watched the show all weekend. 😂 I'm ready for season 4, which I don't think is even on TV yet. I could be wrong on that though. But The 100 is such a GOOD show! Anyway, I started watching Once Upon A Time and so far I'm LOVING it. 

Thinking About: Right now I'm thinking that an iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks sounds really good. 😋💗

Planning: So many things! Things for the Etsy shop, my YouTube channel, my blog. I'm working on so many different things that I can't wait for you guys to see! 😊

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments! 

Have a great Tuesday! 

No comments

Post a Comment