BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Still not reading anything this week. I have really been missing reading though. I'm just so busy, that I don't feel like I have the time to read. I'm thinking about placing a book order and getting some new books and scheduling a time to read during the day. I can't read before I go to bed because my sleep schedule is messed up enough, and I'm afraid that if I read before bed that'll keep me awake more than my brain already does. 

Watching: Not currently watching anything. Are there any shows you guys think I should check out? Let me know in the comments! 

Thinking About: I feel like I always say this, but I'm always thinking about a lot. I'm working on so many things right now, and honestly I'm about ready to pull my hair out. Or throw my computer out the window. Maybe both? 

Planning: Blog posts. I have so many new products that I need to swatch! 

Loving: Cheddar rice cakes. Random, I know. But they are so good! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments

Post a Comment