BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 18


1. My coffee pot quit working this week 😭😭😭 But don't worry guys, I already got a new one haha! I literally got the new one the same day the old one quit working. I didn't get anything fancy for my coffee pot, because honestly as long as it makes coffee I don't really care what brand it is. 

2. A Series Of Unfortunate Events is out on Netflix today! I loved the book series and I'm really excited to watch it on Netflix. 

3. Apparently there's an ice storm coming this weekend. UGH. So ready for spring! 

4. Speaking of ice storm, I was supposed to do makeup this weekend, but because of the weather the makeover got canceled. 😭 Winter is hard when your job requires you to drive to places. 

5. I've been designing A LOT for the Etsy shop! I can't wait for you guys to see the new designs!

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment