BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 19


1. This has been one of the toughest weeks that I've gone through in a long time. If you read my post on Tuesday, you know that I said goodbye to my horse Misty. My heart is broken. I know that in time, my heart will heal. But right now, I'm just feeling really emotionally drained. 

2. I'm really wishing I had some chocolate and an iced caramel macchiato right now....

3. I've been binge watching the show Once Upon A Time. It is SUCH A GOOD SHOW! Yeah, you know I love something when I use all caps and make the letters bold. 😂 I'm on season 4 right now. I've always loved fairytales and that just makes me love this show even more. I think I like the show too, because I'm a writer and I love the creativity that has went into writing this show. The writers have an amazing imagination! 

4. I really need to stop over thinking situations...Y'all if over thinking burned calories I'm pretty sure I'd be invisible. 😂😝

5. I downloaded an app for my cats to play with on my iPad. Yep, I've officially reached crazy cat mom status. Actually...I probably reached that status quite awhile ago. Also, speaking of the app, Skunk and Phoebe couldn't figure it out. Thankfully the app was free! 

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment