BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Photography

You guys know a lot about what I love, but did you know that I love taking pictures too? I've always wanted to be a photographer. I remember being 14 and borrowing my Dad's old Sony camera and taking pictures of EVERYTHING. Mostly cats. And even now that I have a Canon DSLR I still take pictures of EVERYTHING. Mostly cats still. I wanted to share with you guys some pictures that I've recently taken. We had a surge of warm air recently, and that's pretty uncommon for this time of year where I live. Highs in the 70's in February? Kind of crazy! But the warmer air, meant I could start taking some pictures again! So enjoy these photos that I took over the weekend. Oh and guess what? They're mostly pictures of cats. ;) 








No comments

Post a Comment