BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lips in Nude Flush & Nude Thrill: Swatches & Review!

We all know that Maybelline is my favorite drugstore makeup brand, and we all know that I have an obsession with matte lip colors. So, when I saw these Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lips at the drugstore, obviously I had to pick up a couple to review! I got the shades Nude Flush and Nude Thrill. 



I really like the formulation of these lippies. They're sort of creamy at first, which I think helps them apply easily. Once the product has dried, then it gives that nice matte finish. These lippies are hydrating, and don't settle into your lips when they dry. You know that uncomfortable feeling when you wear certain matte lip products? I don't get that feeling with these! 




I would say the color payoff of the matte liquid lips is really good. I would say medium to full coverage. These also wear very nicely! I don't find myself having to touch up too much throughout the day. 


Now it's time for swatches! As you guys can see, they look very creamy but once dried, they look matte. 



You can pick these up at the drugstore and Ulta for around $8. 

Have you guys tried the Maybelline vivid matte liquid lips? What did you think? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment