BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Once again, not reading anything. My schedule is going to be a little less crazy for the next few weeks, so I'm either going to read something that I already have or place an order for some new books. Or maybe I'll check out the library? 

Watching: I've officially started watching Jane The Virgin. It's not bad! I've only watched a few episodes, so I'll let you know how I feel after watching a few more episodes. 

Thinking About: How I can finally relax! May was such a busy month! It's nice to finally just sit down and relax. And maybe take a few days off of work. Maybe. 

Planning: Nothing! Unless you count my list of videos and blog posts that I want to film/post.

Loving: My new camera lens! I got it for my birthday. I'm in love! It takes such good pictures, exactly what I wanted! :) 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment