BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Still not reading anything! Y'all if I had time to read that would be great! Right now my schedule is just too crazy. 

Watching: I just started watching Jane The Virgin on Netflix over the weekend. Not sure how I feel about it yet, only watched a couple of episodes. 

Thinking About: All the cleaning I have to do this week, all the baking I have to do, the decorating I have to do, the fact that I turn 20 on Friday. Yeah. A lot on my mind and a lot that has to be done before this weekend!!

Planning: My party! We're down to the last few days before the party. I have decorating that needs to be done and a whole bunch of baking. And after that, it's party time!! :) 

Loving: My party decor. I'm going to do a blog post on it after the party. It's so cute! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments!  

No comments

Post a Comment