BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My 20th Birthday Wishlist!

I am turning 20 next week. It's kind of crazy to think about. I kind of feel old, but that might just be because my shoulder is out of place and I need to go to the chiropractor, nothing to do with my age. ;) Anyways, today I thought I'd share with you guys what I have on my 20th birthday wishlist! 



1. Lush Goodies // Specifically sex bomb, twilight, rose bombshell, and sakura

2. Benefit Cheekathon // I would include a link to this, but I'm not sure if it's still available because Sephora's website says they don't currently carry it. :( 

3. PINK Campus Short Sleeve Tee // I'm kind of obsessed with these t-shirts because they're super comfortable! I love the colors Seafoam Glow, Sassy Berry, and Neon Coral. In a size medium.  

4. Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens // I've been on the hunt for a new lens because I've been using the lens that came with my camera for way too long! After doing tons of research, I've decided on this lens. This lens is exactly what I need when it comes to what I want to take pictures of for my blog and it'll also be great for when I film videos. 

5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume // This is my all time favorite perfume! Would love to have another bottle of it for my birthday! 

And that is it for my 20th birthday wishlist! I hope you guys have a great Friday! :) 

1 comment

  1. We sell RS Gold, Runescape Gold, OSRS Gold, Runescape 3 Gol, enjoy best service at https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete