BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #9!

Ins: 

-Pumpkin Caramel Swirl Candle

Ohmygoodness y'all, I LOVE this candle! It smells amazing! I have this candle lit and it makes the entire house smell good. 



-Iced Coffee

I've been spending so much time focusing on my writing, I've basically been living off of iced coffee lately. That's probably not healthy but, anyways haha. Iced coffee is just so good! 

-Watching Netflix 

Y'all, I've watched way too much Netflix in the last few days. Between watching Gossip Girl, finally finishing Jane The Virgin, and then re-watching Young and Hungry. My tv watching has been serious lately haha. 

Outs: 

-Breaking Out

I've started drinking more water because I'm quitting diet soda, and my skin is detoxing from all the water. It's a struggle. 

- - - - - 

Hope you guys have a great Monday! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment