BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Favorite Fall Boots! & Outfit Of The Day!


Happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to share my new favorite fall boots and also share an outfit of the day. I wore this outfit over the weekend and I was just obsessed with it! I knew that I had to do a blog post on it. It was so windy when J was taking these pictures. And I felt really awkward because there was a lady outside too! 😂🙈 


My sweater is from SheIn. I order from there quite a bit because the clothes are amazing quality and they're super affordable. I got this sweater in green and white, but they also have it in a tan and white. I really like green, so I knew I had to get the green one! I like that this sweater is a looser fit. And it's super warm and perfect for fall. 

The jeans I'm wearing are from Walmart. They are the Time and Tru brand. I really like how comfy these jeans are! And they're super affordable. 

I'm so excited to share these boots with you guys! These are from JC Penney's. I got them in Cognac but they also come in Black. These boots are SO comfortable! They have memory foam insoles, which is amazing! I got these 50% off and it looks like they're still 50% online. And they have a code BIGSALE4 to get them for $34. Definitely get them while they're still on sale!!  

I hope you guys are all having a great Wednesday! I'm still getting used to the time change. I just can't believe how early it starts getting dark now! It's crazy!!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment