BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 13


1. This week, I've been struggling. I've been going through some things, and it's been hard. I don't want to get too personal here on my blog, but if anyone has any advice on how to get out a funk/rut, please let me know!

2. Blogging and YouTube has kind of been on the back burner lately...And I'm sorry about that. Like I said, I've been going through some things. But next week the videos are coming back! Along with more blog posts. 

3. My Grandma and I decorated her Christmas tree this week! It looks so beautiful! Her house is officially cozy and ready for Christmas! Now we just need to work on the outside decorations, which is mostly Grandpa's job haha. 

4. One of my best friends came over yesterday! I did her makeup and we just hung out. It was so much fun catching and up and seeing her baby. Her baby is literally the cutest thing ever! 

5. It's really cold out! It's officially winter. Well meteorological winter anyway. It must've gotten below freezing last night, because this morning the horse's water had a little ice on it. Speaking of the horse, Misty is moving a bit slower these days in her old age. Which makes me really sad. And the cold weather is really hard on her. 

Well this post was kind of sad...Sorry about that guys! I hope y'all have a great Friday and a great weekend! Stay warm! 

No comments

Post a Comment