BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 15



1. This week I've learned that family isn't as important to some as it is to me.

2. Yesterday was seriously SO much fun! I got to see Christmas lights and then eat at my favorite restaurant. I'm one of those people that I have like one favorite dish at my favorite restaurant and I get it every single time. It's the crispy chicken salad. SO GOOD! The Christmas lights were super pretty! I just love going to look at the lights, and going to the Holiday Park is something I do every year, but due to weather I hadn't made it yet this year, and was really afraid that I wasn't going to get to go. Thankfully a friend offered to take me and so that made it even more fun! 😊

3. I could really go for an iced caramel macchiato right now. 

4. There's so many things I want to say in this blog post, but I'm trying to not say them. So much happening y'all. Mostly things in my personal life and you guys know how I feel about getting too personal on the blog. UGH

5. I'm re-watching Gossip Girl again. I don't even know how many times I've watched this show haha. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend a Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅

No comments

Post a Comment