BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 22


1. Iced caramel macchiatos are ahhhhmazing 😊

2. The weather today is GORGEOUS! It's 52 degrees out. In FEBRUARY! Like, what?! I've been outside a little bit today enjoying the weather, which is why this blog post is up super late. 🙈

3. I've been really wanting to go on a road trip lately. I don't know where, I just want to get in the car and drive. Maybe a drive through the country would be nice? Of course it'd have to be early, since I don't drive at night very well. 

4. My new business cards came today! I ordered some new ones, because my old ones just weren't me anymore. They needed major updating before I go to an event later this month! Anyways, the new cards are super pretty! 💗

5. I've drank four cups of coffee today. And you guys know, I'm drinking that espresso roast. I've got so much energy, I feel like I could run a marathon! 😂 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment