BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


I know, I usually post currently posts on Tuesday. But my Tuesday didn't quite go as I had expected haha. I had to run a bunch of errands, I wanted to get the oil changed in the car before it snowed today, and blogging just wasn't the number one thing on my mind yesterday! So y'all are getting a currently post on a Wednesday! Switching it up this week!

Reading: Not reading anything right now. I have a bunch of books that I need to read, but I just don't have the time to read right now! I used to read at night, but right now at night I've been drawing for some projects that I'm working on. 

Watching: I can't remember if I told y'all or not, but I finished Continuum. Not gonna post any spoilers, but it didn't end like I thought it would! Now I'm not sure what I want to watch haha. Any recommendations? 

Thinking About: All the things haha 😂

Planning: Some new items for my Etsy shop! 

Loving: Iced coffee. All the iced coffee. And a car that I saw yesterday that I really wish I could buy. 😂 Oh and the Starbucks cup in the picture. I got it for Christmas a couple years ago and I love it! 

What are you currently up to? Share in the comments! 

2 comments

  1. Okay, lets see,
    Reading: You are the Placebo, about cases of people who healed themselves with only their minds!

    Watching: Noragami, the anime! haha. Also Drop Dead Diva and West World!

    Thinking About: Too faced, of course!

    Planning: My next blog post!

    Loving: My kitten, Penelope! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book sounds really interesting! I may have to check that out! I've also heard so many good things about Drop Dead Diva, it's on my list to watch. Thank you for commenting! :)

      Delete