BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 23


1. It's so gloomy outside today. 😩 And it was snowing earlier. It didn't stick to the ground, thankfully! But like y'all, Missouri weather is so confusing. One day it's 70 degrees, the next day it's snowing. I know it is still February, but still! I want Spring!! 

2. I've been writing a lot this week. Not my book, just random things. They've actually been turning out really good. I've just had a lot on my mind and heart lately. I might post some of the writings on Twitter or something. They're just short little tidbits, but they have some good advice. In my opinion. 

3. A pillow and bathmat went to their new homes today. 💖 Currently waiting on the ink in the thank you cards to dry. Yes, I do write out personalized thank you cards for each order. Customer service is VERY important to me! 

4. I need to paint my nails, but I just don't want to haha. 😂 I really don't like painting my nails. It just takes forever for the nail polish to dry and it's just a pain in the booty!

5. Debating on if I should make another pot of coffee...Hmmm...I probably should. 🙈

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 😀

No comments

Post a Comment