BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #12

Y'all, it feels like it's been forever since I've posted an ins and outs post. Decided to bring it back today!

Ins: 

-Warm Weather

The weather this week has been gorgeous! Well...Until today. It's a little windy and chilly out. There's also a chance of snow tomorrow. The joys of living in Missouri! 😂 Well, actually the joys of living anywhere in the Midwest really haha. Anyway, when the weather was nice, I got out and went for a walk through the pasture. It's seriously one of my favorite things to do. Grab my journal, my phone (mostly for pictures), put on my boots, and just go. And of course, the cats usually follow me to the pasture too. 


-My Car

I really hadn't planned on mentioning my car too much online, but I did get a car! I was looking online one night, and came across this car and I just knew that it was the one for me. I'm the kinda person that once I like something, I just know it's for me haha. Does that make sense? Is anyone else like that? Or am I just weird? 😂 I'm like that with A LOT of things! Anyways, I liked the color (white) and I just liked how the car looked. It's very sporty and very girly. Plus, it has leather seats and black interior. Which I ALWAYS knew that my dream car would be white exterior with black interior. Basically, I had my mind made up before I even test drove the car!! I'm very excited about having my own car and I'm very thankful that I was able to get it. 💖 

-Drawing On My iPad

I took a little break from drawing for awhile, I just wasn't feeling inspired or creative. Well, this week I've been drawing on my iPad like crazy! I'm thinking about listing some of my drawings on Etsy? I don't know, just an idea I had. Last night I was up super late drawing on my iPad haha. 

Outs: 

-Emails

I've been getting SO MANY emails, and it's so hard keeping up with them! I feel like all I've done lately is delete and answer emails haha. 

-Overthinking 

I think I spend too much time thinking. 🙈 

But in all seriousness though, if overthinking burned calories, I'd be invisible. 

That's it for my ins and outs this week! Hope y'all have a great Thursday! 

No comments

Post a Comment