BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 30


1. First of all, hi! It's been awhile since I've blogged. Honestly, just needed a little break from blogging. Even though I took a little blog break, I have been working on some behind the scenes blog stuff and YouTube stuff. Stuff that you'll be seeing in the future! 

2. I've been obsessing over my nails lately. My natural nails are in awful shape right now, they keep breaking, and it's just super frustrating. So, I picked up some nails from Walmart (yes, Walmart!!) and did them myself! I love how they turned out! The nails are the brand Kiss and I put Essie Ballet Slippers on top. 


3. OH so my computer pretty much died. I'm currently blogging from my iPad haha 😂 It's been a struggle. 

4. I've discovered a bunch of new beauty favorites, that I can't wait to share with you guys! I'll be doing a blog post on them soon. 

5. I need more coffee...Give me all the caffeine today! 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment