BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

I hope you guys all had a great 4th of July! I had such a fun time hanging out with friends and watching fireworks. Now, let's get into this weeks currently post!  



Reading: Currently reading Nice Is Just A Place In France by The Betches. It's a very sarcastic and sassy book, but it's kind of my favorite thing. I just ordered the newest book by The Betches, I Had A Nice Time And Other Lies. Can't wait to read it! 

Watching: Lately I have been really into this channel called PixL. I think that's how it's spelled. Anyways, it has really good movies! The other night I watched a movie called Romantically Speaking, which basically had my entire childhood in it. Heather Morris (Brittany from Glee!) played the main character Ariel. Jonathan Bennett (hello Aaron Samuels!) and Jake Thomas (Lizzie McGuire's little brother Matt) were also in the movie. It was a really cute romantic comedy, and I definitely recommend that you guys watch it!

Thinking About: All the new items that I'm currently working on for Zazzle! I can't wait to show you guys everything that I've been working on. I'm rebranding the entire shop. Speaking of rebranding, I'm also changing up the blog and my YouTube channel. Let me know what videos and blog posts you'd like to see from me! 

Planning: A new blog series, and I need opinions! Would you guys be interested in seeing a story series here on the blog? I'm writing away at a new story idea, and since I don't really have high chances of publishing a book anytime soon, I thought about posting the story on my blog. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in seeing! 

Loving: I'm not really sure what I'm loving this week...I feel like I'm loving a lot of things right now and I just can't narrow it down to one thing! Maybe I'll just post them all? 

*takes a deep breath* 

Summer nights with friends, swimming in the pool, tan lines, iced coffee, kittens, goats, going for walks, staying up late, country music, dancing, driving with the windows down and music up, writing, drawing, painting, planner stickers, messy buns, and that's it. 

Okay, there you go. Everything that I've been loving this week and basically all summer! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! And I hope you have a great Tuesday! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment