BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 32


1. I'm writing this blog post at 3:30 in the morning, so there's that. 

2. I got a dog! And he's kind of super stinkin' cute! His name is Bill. As for breed, not entirely sure. But that doesn't matter to me! Now he's my dog, but he's also my Grandpa's dog. My Grandpa has had dogs for such a long time, and the last dog that we had was a little princess dog. Literally, me as a dog haha! I wasn't sure if I was ready to let another dog into my life, after losing my sweet Sadie. But Bill is such a sweet dog, and he just wags his tail all the time. He loves going for walkies and he loves the cats. The cats still aren't super sure about him, except for Kayla who loves him. Kayla actually came to my house with him, and she's officially the queen around here. Kayla is a cat by the way haha. Anyway, here's a picture of Bill! 


3. I finished season 3 of Jane The Virgin tonight/this morning. I mean, it was 3am haha. This show is such a good show! It will always be one of my favorites. But ohmygosh season 3! Bawled most of the season! If you haven't watched it, you definitely need to!! 

4. I think I'm going to film a video today! I haven't filmed a video in a really long time, and I miss filming. I really do. I have a list of videos that I want to film. I also have a new microphone that I really want to use haha! 

5. I also think I'm going to workout today haha. It's been awhile since I've done a proper workout. I've been doing housework and I was helping friends move. Got my exercise by going up and down the stairs a million times and carrying boxes. Which was actually a really good workout! But I need to start doing more ab workouts. So yeah. 

What have you guys been up to? Share in the comments! I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend!! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment