BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I've been re-reading #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. Been working on my Etsy shop and other work projects, so this book has been very motivating to me lately. This book is a must have for all of the girlbosses out there! 

Watching: I've started watching this show on Netflix called The Originals. It's all about vampires, witches, and werewolves. The show is set in New Orleans, which makes me love the show even more because New Orleans is known for magical stuff. I just love how everyone is portrayed in the show, and also how the vampires don't sparkle like the ones in Twilight. Not saying anything bad about Twilight, I mean I read the books and saw the movies. But I much prefer The Originals. 

Planning: I'm planning so many things right now! I'm going to be traveling soon, I'm working on projects for my Etsy shop, working on other various projects. Life has been quite busy lately, but I'm loving it! 

Thinking About: So many things! 

Loving: Coffee and kittens. :) 

What are you currently up to? Share with me in the comments! :) 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment