BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 34


1. Y'all things have been crazy around here lately! I'm not complaining though. I kinda love the craziness. I just don't know where to start this blog post. I guess I'll start this blog post off with that my grandparents got puppies! Yes, puppies! Their names are Ginger and Gizmo and they are adorable! My grandparents adopted them from a local shelter. They were actually brought to the shelter, because their previous owners had to go to a nursing home. Gizmo has pretty serious separation anxiety from Ginger, so it just made sense that he went with her. Right now we're working on potty training, which definitely hasn't been easy. But they're doing better on going outside to potty. Ginger and Gizmo are both around a year old. 

2. J and I have been re-doing our pop-up camper. It was in major need of a makeover, the camper is literally as old as I am! So you guys can imagine, the style was just a little outdated since it's twenty-one years old. I don't want to spoil too much, because I would like to do a blog series on the remodeling process, but let me tell you the struggles we had with Rit fabric dye. For our curtains, we were really hoping for green. So we literally took their green dye, which was a nice evergreen color. Guess what color the curtains turned out? GRAY!?!? HOW??? 😐

I really have no idea how it happened. 😂

3. Halloween was this week! What did you guys dress up as? I ended up not dressing up for Halloween this year. Not really sure why haha. Also, we only had one trick or treater! Small town probs. 😢

4. I feel like I've been neglecting my blog, and I know that I've been neglecting my YouTube channel. I have a few videos to edit that I'll be uploading soon. Really going to try to get back into the YouTube routine. I feel like it's going to be harder to film and upload, with us traveling so much, but really going to try. I can't wait to share with you guys our travels here on the blog!

5. I feel like there was a lot more that I was going to mention in this blog post, but my brain is just not working right now haha! 😂 If I remember, I'll do another blog post with updates and such. 

Hope y'all are having a great Thursday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment