BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

A Walmart Shirt Find That You NEED This Spring/Summer!!



What I'm Wearing: 

Scoop Blouson Sleeve Top  (The cutest for Spring!) // Time & Tru Jeggings (The comfiest!) // Corral Boots (My favorite boot brand!) 

I've talked about this top on Instagram, but I felt like it needed to be shared here on the blog too! It's from the brand Scoop, which is available at Walmart. I also just checked and it's on sale for $17❗❗I got my normal size, and it fits perfectly! It comes in a bunch of different colors, but I love this green! It's been selling fast, so you don't want to miss out on it!  I'm wearing my favorite Time & Tru jeggings, but I'm not sure if they're available anymore. I only got one pair at the time and I'm really wishing I would've gotten more! I wore my Corral boots, which you guys know I love! I'm all about Corral and I'm actually wearing a pair of their boots for my wedding! Can't wait to show you guys those! Anyway, I feel like this top can be worn with tons of different shoes. I think it would be super cute with a pair of bell bottoms and boots! 

How would you style this top? Let me know in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment