BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 41


1. Happy 2019! I can't believe that it's already 2019! I already went and bought a new planner for the year. It's from Target and it's the Day Designer brand. It's a super cute pink and gold planner that really fits my planner style. It allows me to keep a daily schedule, which is super handy since I work from home. I'm working on so many awesome things for this year, and I'm super excited!! 

2. J and I had to say goodbye to our sweet Kayla kitty. 💔 She was his cat. She would've been 16 this spring, which is a really long time for a cat to live. I always called her a grumpy old woman haha! It hasn't been easy adjusting to her not being here. She had a kitten that we named Binx, and she looks just like Kayla. So that helps a little bit having her kittens still here. 

3. So my headphones broke off into my computer. Like the part that plugs into the computer is stuck in the computer. I've tried everything to get it out! And I keep googling for more ideas on how to possibly get it out of my computer! So I thought I would post about it here on the blog, hoping that you guys would have some tips to try? Because this is really starting to get frustrating!! 😡

4. I started working out again this week! I'm just doing the usual, my Blogilates videos. Something that I can do at home and doesn't cost money! And since I live in a super small town, it just doesn't make financial sense to drive to pay for a gym. You know? 

5. I've been so behind on watching everyones Vlogmas videos! Finally getting caught up today as I type this haha 😂 I seriously love watching vlogs. I used to attempt vlogging, but I don't think I could do it anymore. I just get so nervous on camera now! It's weird haha. 

Hope you guys are having a great Friday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment