BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Outfits Of The Week!

Today on the blog, I thought I would share a few of my outfits from last week. Last week J and I were at a music festival in Nebraska that he was singing at. He also got an award while we were there! We had such a great time at the festival, and it was so much fun seeing all of our festival friends!! 😊

So let's talk outfits now! I am going to try to link as many things as I can. There's a few things that are older that I don't know if I can find a link for, and there's one thing that I got from a local boutique, that I don't know if there will be a link for. But I will try to find it! 


I wish that I had a better picture of my shirt to show all the details! It's the Como Vintage brand, and I picked it up at Tractor Supply Co. How crazy is that? You can actually find some really cute western style clothes at stores like TSC. And they will sometimes have good sales, too! 

The jeans I'm wearing are from Time and Tru, which is a brand at Walmart. I've been loving this brand! They have so many great options and they're really affordable! These jeans are actually jeggings. They are the sculpted jegging. They're super comfortable. 

My sweater is from a local boutique, and sadly I couldn't find it anywhere to link it for you guys! The brand is dreamers, but the a is a little triangle. I think it's a brand that you can usually buy wholesale for boutiques and such. Cause the only websites that even had the brand were wholesale websites. 

My boots are Corral brand. I kind of really love my boots. They're super comfy! Definitely a splurge, but so worth it!! 


For this outfit, everything is the same except for the sweater! It's from SheIn. I've ordered quite a few different things from their website, and I've loved everything that I got. All the clothes are amazing quality, and they're so affordable! I love this sweater because of the baggy fit. 


Same with this outfit, everything is the same except for the shirt! The shirt is from The Mint Julep Boutique. I couldn't find it on their website, though. I also wish that I would've gotten a better picture, to show how it ties in the front. I love the style of this shirt. It's loose and just comfortable. And I love the color! I don't know if I would necessarily wear it with this sweater all the time, but it was cold in the building that the festival was in so I just popped the sweater on. 

So those are just a few of my outfits from last week! Would you guys like to see more posts like this? Let me know in the comments! Hope you guys have a great Friday!! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment