BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Not reading anything. I haven't really had any time to read lately. I've thought about listening to a book but I haven't yet. What do you guys use to listen to books? I've heard of a bunch of different apps! 

 Watching: I really don't watch much TV anymore 🙈 I just prefer to listen to podcasts now. 

Planning: So many things! Mostly wedding related things 😊

Thinking About: Literally everything haha. I've been so stressed out lately. I just need to take a deep breath and stop over thinking and know that everything is in Gods hands and things will happen in Gods time, not my time. 

Loving: Fall and Halloween decor! Phoebe loves the decor too! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment