BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

I'm back from a little blogging break, and it's Tuesday so that means it's time for a currently post! 


Reading: Currently not reading anything. I need to order some new books! Does anyone have any book recommendations? Let me know in the comments! 

Watching: I've been re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. It's one of my all time favorite shows! 

Thinking About: Mostly just thinking about how excited I am to work now that I'm back from my break! I'm feeling creatively refreshed. I have lots of work to do this week and I can't wait to show you guys what I have planned. 

Planning: Not planning anything at the moment! 

Loving: My new camera lens! And my new blog template! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment