BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Favorite iPhone Apps // Photo Editing, Lifestyle, & More!


I don't know about you guys, but I am always using my phone. I use it for everything! Work, calendar, talking to friends, etc. Today I wanted to share an updated favorite iPhone apps post! I've posted about my favorite iPhone apps before, but it's been awhile and I thought it was time to do an updated post. You can check out my previous posts here

Lightroom // This is my favorite app to edit photos for Instagram. I use presets to edit my photos, and they're super easy to use! It's just so easy to go and select a preset instead of having to go through all the editing steps each time. I actually just put my favorite preset in my Etsy shop! It's the one that I use on all my photos. 

She Reads Truth // This is my favorite Bible study app! I can purchase their study books on here, bookmark Bible verses, and add notes. They also have a Bible on the app, which is really nice. If you sign up for their monthly plan you get access to all of their study books. And I do believe it's only $1.99 a month. 

LIKE.to.KNOW.it // I've been using the LTK app for awhile now and I love it! It makes online shopping so much easier. I can see someone's post about their outfit, and shop the entire outfit. I can also favorite items. I am on the LTK app and you can follow me here to shop my looks! 

Mojo // I just started using this app but I really like it. They have different templates that you can use for your Instagram stories. The templates are super cool! You can add backgrounds, text, and music. Most of the templates are animated, which so cool for Instagram stories. This is a great app for influencers or business owners. They have free options, and they also offer a monthly subscription which unlocks all the templates. 

Tezza // I haven't had this app very long but I wanted to mention it! I was seeing people post Instagram stories that were stop motion, and I thought it was so cool! So I did some searching around and found that a lot of them were using the Tezza app to make the stop motion videos. The stop motion edit is a great way to up your Instagram story game! You just take a video on your phone, and then import into the app, and the app does the rest! It also has other cool features, but I mostly just use it for the stop motion edit. 

So those are just a few of my favorite iPhone apps! What are some of your favorite apps? Let me know in the comments! 

I hope you guys have a great Tuesday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment