BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #7!

Happy Thursday! I feel like it's been a long week. I've been SO busy, but it's still just been a long week. Anyways, let's just get right into my ins and outs for this week!

Ins: 

-Pumpkin Spice Lattes

I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season yesterday! I know they've been available at Starbucks for awhile now, but it just hasn't felt like fall...until yesterday. Yesterday REALLY felt like fall. It was such a beautiful day! Also, my pumpkin spice latte was delicious. 


-Being Back Home

I've been staying with my parents for a few days, because I had to do makeup for a wedding, and some other work stuff going on. They live in the city, and it's nice but I'm just really glad to be back home. Where I live is just so...beautiful. I just love living here. 

Funny story, when my Grandma and I were coming home, I got so excited once I started seeing cows. I was like freaking out haha! You know you've been in the city too long, when you start getting excited over seeing cows. Yeah. 


-Pupaccinos From Starbucks

The other day when I went to Starbucks, I was sitting in the drive-through and a lady ordered a pupaccino (whipped cream) for her dog. I didn't even know this was a thing! It's literally just like a shot glass of whipped cream. Watching her dog devour the pupaccino, was literally the CUTEST THING! Naturally, my Dad and I decided that Frosty needed a pupaccino too. She loved it! I've officially gotten my dog addicted to Starbucks. It's a problem. I'm also starting to realize how addicted I am to Starbucks. That's a problem too haha! 


Outs: 

-The Three Day Headache

Even though it's finally gone, I still had to mention it on the blog. I had a headache off and on for three days. And it sucked. It was definitely a tension headache, probably from all the stress and lack of sleep. I tried Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Didn't help. I finally ended up asking my friends on Facebook if they knew what would help. I'm not really sure what helped, as I tried many different remedies, because I was at the point where I would try almost anything to get rid of it. All I know is, I'm really happy that the headache is gone! 

-Erin Condren Planners

For the longest time, I loved planning in my Erin Condren planner. I thought it was so much fun using the planner stickers to decorate my planner. But after awhile, it felt like 'work' to plan, and I stopped using the planner and just stuck with using my Sugar Paper planner and the Day Designer. I keep trying to get back into the Erin Condren planner, but I just can't. And it's so sad because I remember how excited I was that I got the planner with the rose gold coil. Maybe one day I'll use that planner again. 

-B&BW Wallflower Plugin Quitting

I was so disappointed when I got home, because my favorite wallflower plugin from Bath and Body Works QUIT. :( I was thinking that it would be time to change the scent, and when I checked it, the plugin was cold. I'm so sad about it quitting because 1. the wallflower plugin I had was limited edition from two years ago and 2. I was so ready to change the scent to something fall. Sad times y'all. 

That's it for my ins and outs this week! What are yours? Share in the comments! 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment