BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 5

Happy Friday! I can't believe that this is volume five of my coffee chat series. I really like doing this series every Friday! I hope you guys like it too! :) 


1. See the mug in the picture? I designed it! And you can actually buy it in my Etsy shop! Cool, right? A bunch of inventory for the shop came in this week, which is why I had to come home early because I had orders that I needed to get shipped. It's really awesome seeing my designs in person. It's also kind of weird, knowing that I designed this coffee mug and someone is going to be drinking coffee out of it. Now I kind of want to get a mug for myself haha! 

2. I'm writing this blog post at 2am. I couldn't sleep. So, I'm working instead. Also, if this blog post seems like it's written weird, that's why. 

3. I really want to go camping! I've never been camping before, and I've always wanted to go. I remember my Dad set up a tent in the backyard of my parents house when I was probably 8 or 9. I also remember begging him to go camping! But here I am at 20 and I've never been camping. Sad times y'all. 

4. I found this house on Pinterest and OHMYGOSHHH I'm obsessed! It's GORGEOUS! The house, the view, ugh everything is so perfect. It's goals. And yes, I'm still loving lodges. And yes, I still love my modern farmhouse. But I never realized how cool lodges could be. I always envisioned a lodge as more of a cabin and just not that cool. But now that I've discovered that lodges are NOT how I thought they were, they're really neat! 


5. Sometimes I feel like I need an assistant haha! But like, working with me would be so much fun. There would be lots of coffee and cappuccino. Dance parties whenever a good song comes on Spotify. And cat petting breaks, because Skunk needs lots of attention. 

...Yeah, not sure how much work would actually get done haha! 

That's it for this weeks coffee chat! I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment