BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 12


1. This picture just looks so cozy! I would love to be drinking coffee and be snuggled in blankets right now. But instead, I'm sitting at my desk typing away at this blog post and working on other projects. 

2. It turned into fall/winter basically overnight. Literally overnight. It was 76 degrees yesterday and now it's 42. 

3. I bought a Christmas tree yesterday! It's just a small tree for my room. It's white and I got silver ornaments. It's so freaking cute!! Pictures soon. 

4. I feel like my life is in boxes right now. I've been staying at my parents house for most of November, and they're remodeling their house. Right now they're mostly just trying to get the kitchen done, but eventually they are moving on to other rooms. So things are packed away and it's almost impossible to find anything. It's kind of annoying. 

5. Really need to get back to writing my book. I've been trying to stay away from it for a few days because I really haven't been inspired. But I need to get back to writing this weekend. 

Hope you guys have a great Friday! 

No comments

Post a Comment