BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Thanksgiving Table Decor Inspo!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? I know that I can't! It doesn't seem like it should be time for Thanksgiving. Here in the Midwest, we definitely haven't been having normal November weather. It feels more like September outside! I haven't even thought about what I'm bringing to my family's Thanksgiving dinner yet. Starting to think I should probably get on that pretty soon haha! One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving (besides the pumpkin pie 😉) is the table decorations. I think having a beautiful table really just sets the theme for Thanksgiving. There's nothing I love more than sitting around a beautifully decorated table with my family, enjoying delicious Thanksgiving foods. Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite table decorations. 













Hopefully this post gives you some inspiration on how to decorate your table for Thanksgiving! Hope y'all have a great Thursday!

No comments

Post a Comment