BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I've decided to give audiobooks a try. I wasn't sure if I could be one of those people who listens to a book, I've always been someone that needed to actually hold the book. Right now, I'm listening to Gabrielle Berstein The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith. 

Watching: Gossip Girl. I'm stressed and fighting a cold, and Gossip Girl is just my go to show when I'm stressed out. Like I'm stressed to the point that I could pull my hair out. It's not good. Anyways, I'm just about done with the last season of the show. Time to find a new show to stress watch!

Thinking About: How much I miss a certain person. And it's not just missing them being here, I miss talking to them. Don't want to be too obvious, because said person might read my blog. 

Loving: Not really sure what I'm loving this week. 

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments!

No comments

Post a Comment