BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 10


1. This week has been really stressful. I'm working on so many different projects right now, and it's just stressing me out. And of course, I can't talk about any of the projects that I'm working on. You guys will find out about them soon, and by soon, I mean next year. Sorry! 

2. Technology is NOT my friend lately! Ugh. So my laptop charger quit working. It started off that I would have to wiggle the cord to get it to work, which wasn't that big of deal. Kind of annoying, but not that big of deal. Then, on Thursday, it kind of popped and just stopped. Yeah. So, I'm waiting on a new laptop charger. 

3. I need to pack, but I don't want to. I hate packing. :( 

4. Last night I couldn't sleep (what's new), so I started working on some new Etsy designs. I'm SO excited for the new designs! I'm doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff with the Etsy shop right now, other than designing and listing new items. I have quite a few ideas that I think would be fun for my Etsy shop...And that's all I can say. ;) 

5. I can't believe that it's November. It doesn't seem possible! October just went way too fast. 

I hope you guys have a great Friday! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment