BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Still reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I haven't had much time to read these past few days, been designing a lot and working on other things. Going to try and read more this week!

Watching: I've been LOVING the show Once Upon A Time. I'm just about ready for season 3. I've been staying up too late watching it and drawing fashion sketches haha. 

Thinking About: My sweet horse Misty. She passed away yesterday. She was 38 years old, which is a really long time for a horse to live. She was such a sweet horse. I love her and miss her very much. My heart is broken... 

Planning: Some future blog posts. Future videos. Work stuff haha. 

Loving: Cappuccino. All the cappuccino. 

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment