BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I'm not reading anything right now. I have so many books that I want to read, but I just haven't felt motivated to read any of them. I had a certain number of books that I wanted to read, but I'm not even close to that goal. 😭

Watching: I've started watching this show called Zoo or something like that. It's on Netflix. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like the show, but the concept kinda weirds me out. I just don't know y'all haha. It's definitely very interesting, so y'all should check it out and see what you think!

Thinking About: All. The. Things. 

Planning: My Sunday school lesson for this week, new releases in the Etsy shop, blog posts, videos, projects I'm working on, and some other things. 

Loving: Coffee and fuzzy blankets 💖

What are you currently up to? Share in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment