BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 29


1. It feels like it's been the longest week EVER. I don't know why. Maybe the weather? It was really rainy and gloomy the first part of this week. I've also been feeling really bummed this week, but I can't think of a reason why I would be bummed. Do you guys ever get bummed for no reason? Cause that's how I'm feeling. 

2. I really want to go on a road trip. I don't know where I want to go, but I just want to travel somewhere. If it's something I do by myself, I don't want to go too far. But if I get someone to go with me, then I'd be comfortable traveling farther. Really need to start planning something. 

3. Cappuccino is super yummy. But I'm pretty sure y'all already knew that. ;) 

4. I need to clean my room. When do I not need to clean my room? I promise, I'm not an unorganized/messy person, I'm just a 20 year old girl who has trouble deciding on what to wear and brings every clothing item out of her wardrobe. It's a struggle to get ready! 

5. I need more coffee. This girl has not had enough caffeine yet today! 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment