BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Haven't done any reading for awhile. I was going to buy some books for my iPad, but I haven't done that yet. Couldn't really decide what I wanted to read. 

Watching: Haven't really been watching much TV either haha. 

Planning: Some new items for my Etsy shop and other some fun things that I can't really talk about on the blog just yet. 

Thinking About: All of the things. Y'all, this month has been my busiest month! I've been doing so many things and working on so many different things. I'm also thinking about how tired I am because I'm typing this blog post at 6am and I haven't went to bed yet. 

Loving: Coffee. All of the coffee. 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! :) 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment