BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #6!

Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend! Y'all today is kind of my favorite day, because it's the first day of Fall. It definitely doesn't feel like Fall outside haha! Fall is my favorite season and I'm just so excited for sweaters and boots and pumpkin spice lattes. And I can't wait to start seeing the leaves change! I could make an entire blog post dedicated to how much I love Fall haha. Anyways, let's get into my ins and outs for this week!

Ins:

-Fall Decor

Incase you didn't know, I take my fall decorating very seriously. I've been looking up inspiration to decorate my front porch. I've been pinning way too many ideas! But this is seriously front porch GOALS


Last year, we (Grandma and I) went a little crazy decorating for fall and Halloween. No idea what we're gonna do this year yet! 

-Samoyeds

So, remember awhile ago when I was talking about how I wanted a puppy? Well that's still not going to be a thing for awhile. Just because I'm honestly not ready for a puppy and I don't really have the time for a puppy. BUT when I am ready, I do know what kind of dog I want. I've been obsessed with Samoyeds lately. They are such BEAUTIFUL dogs! And they're hypoallergenic! 


-Houses With A View

I mostly blame HGTV for this. And a picture that I shared on Facebook awhile ago. But I kind of think living here would be AWESOME! This just looks gorgeous! I could see myself drinking coffee and writing or reading on the deck. And ohmygosh just imagine living there, in the fall. And watching the leaves change! PERFECT


Outs

-My Phone Case

I'm kind of bummed because my phone case has a crack in it. And it just really bugs me. I want to get a new phone case, but it's impossible to find a case for the 5s now. I'm thinking about just designing one myself and then maybe putting it in my shop too. 

-Breaking Out

My skin is kind of going through a phase right now. I think part of it is because I've been really stressed. I just have A LOT on my mind. 

That's it for my ins and outs for this week! Hope you guys have a great Thursday! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment