BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 31


1. Hey! Hi! Hello! I'm still here! I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted a "real" post here on the blog. I've just been focusing so much of my time on my Etsy shop and other projects. One thing that I really struggle with is balancing all of my projects. My blog has kind of turned into my YouTube channel, which I've been neglecting. BUT I have lots of blog posts and videos planned, and I'm excited to get back into it. 😊

2. I feel like lots of things have happened since I last posted. First of all, I turned 21 on May 27th. 🍷 I had such a great 21st birthday! I got to celebrate with my friends and family. And I pretty much celebrated all weekend, since my birthday falls on Memorial weekend. 

3. Kittens have been taking over my time right now! But I'm not complaining, because they're freaking adorable!! Sassy, who is in the picture below, is actually in a photo contest right now and it would be awesome if y'all could vote for her! 


4. I've been doing a lot of writing. Not my book, which oh goodness that's a whole other struggle in my life right now 😂 I've actually been writing songs. Well, attempting to write songs. It's not going so great haha. 

5. I need more coffee. All of the coffee. 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 😊

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment