BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo For Cats: Review!

Bella and I are bringing you guys a review of the Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for cats! Bella loves to go outside and explore, which results in a very smelly cat! So when I saw this spray shampoo, I was very excited to try it! This shampoo spay has apple to nourish and honey for a shiny coat. It's pH balanced just for cats. It's also free of sulfates and colorants. 


It's super easy to use! Just spray behind ears to tail, gently rub into the fur, and towel dry. And I like to brush the fur after drying it. Bella really liked me using this product on her! She didn't mind me spraying her with it, and she quite liked the product getting rubbed into her fur. She's also a huge fan of getting brushed! 


Overall, I was really impressed with the Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo! Bella and I give it five paws up! 

*The Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo was sent to us (the cats and I) for review from Chewy. All opinions are our own! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment