BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 37


1. I can't believe that it's already May 3rd! How is that even possible?! I turn 22 in 24 days. I'm not ready! 

2. Last weekend J and I went to a music festival up in Iowa. We ended up camping at the lake, which was really fun! And the lake was super pretty! I even got up on stage and sang harmony at the festival!

3. I have this annoying cold/allergy thing going on. It really needs to go away!! 

4. I want to get my nails done for my birthday, but I can't decide what I want to do! I love this ombre french look, but I also love the neutral pink color. What do you guys think? I know for sure that I'm getting the coffin shape nails.  



5. Been working like crazy on some new designs for my Zazzle shop! I'm really excited for all the new products that I'm working on! 

That's it for this post! Sorry it's so short! I hope you guys are having a great Thursday!! :) 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment