BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 36


1. It's been a couple of months since I've posted on here. And I'm gonna be real with you guys, I haven't been motivated or inspired to post. I haven't been motivated or inspired to film and design. Every time that I sit down to write a blog post, I just stare at the screen. I try to type, and usually end up deleting what I've typed because I hate it. And with all the stress/personal stuff that I've went through since the end of last year/early this year, I'm just exhausted. I'm working really hard on getting back into the swing of blogging and filming. Starting with blogging first, then slowly going to get into the filming routine again. 

2. I've been obsessing over essential oils for like two years now, but I don't think I've mentioned them on the blog! I use the Plant Therapy brand. I currently have lemon, lavender, and peppermint in my diffuser. It smells so good! Trying to keep the stress levels down haha. 

3. I've been taking collagen supplements to try and help my hair. I was dealing with some really bad stress/personal stuff towards the end of last year, early this year, and because of that my hair was falling out. Like literally falling out in chunks. It was so scary! So I've been taking collagen, and it's helped my hair so much! My hair is thicker and definitely growing. My nails have been growing too, but I never do anything with my nails. I'm actually thinking about getting acrylics again because I just don't have time to deal with my natural nails. 

4. I need to update my blog template. I'm so over it! Time to go browse Etsy and see if I can find one. :) 

5. I have a pile of clothes sitting next to me on my bed that I need to fold and hang up. I really don't want to! UGH. Adulting is hard y'all. 

That's it for this blog post! I hope you guys are having a great Thursday! Thank you so much for reading! :) 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment