BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Current Favorite Podcasts / 2020

I don't know about you guys, but I love listening to podcasts. I'm always listening when I work, clean my house, or in the car. It's just something that I can have going on in the background and not get distracted, like if I have a show playing I usually stop working and watch the show instead haha. I've talked about podcasts on my blog before, and I thought it was time to do an updated current favorite podcasts post! 


The Skinny Confidential: Him & Her Podcast // This podcast is by Lauryn Evarts Bosstick who is the founder of The Skinny Confidential blog, and her husband Michael Bosstick who is an entrepreneur and CEO of Dear Media. This podcast is full of beauty, business, lifestyle, and wellness tips. I've learned so much from listening to this podcast. And they have some amazing guests!

The Goal Digger Podcast // This is such a great podcast for women who want to reach their business goals! It's by Jenna Kutcher, who is a self-made millionaire. She teaches productivity tips, social media strategies, and more. I've taken a couple of courses that she's offered on her website, and she is seriously amazing!

My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark // I feel like everyone is listening to true crime podcasts now! In this podcast Karen and Georgia share their favorite true crime stories. What I like about this podcast is it's not too serious. They talk about how they deal with sadness by turning to humor. When they tell the stories, it's like sitting there with your two best friends listening to them talk. They do use quite a few cuss words, so just a little warning! 

Crime Junkie // Yes, another true crime podcast! Ashley Flowers and Brit share different true crime stories. They not only share stories from the past, they share stories of missing people in hopes their podcast can bring awareness and help find those people. This podcast definitely has a different feel than My Favorite Murder. It's definitely a little more serious. 

So those are my current favorite podcasts! I'm always looking for new podcasts to listen to, so please share your favorites in the comments below! 😊

I hope you all have a great day! 💕

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment