BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 38


1. Friday, I got to go to a John Michael Montgomery concert! The 90's fangirl in me sang along to every song 😂 J got to get up and do the lights for the concert, which was pretty cool!!  Jeff and Sheri Easter opened for him, and they were amazing!! Their daughter Morgan is an amazing singer too! 

2. Saturday night, J and a band were playing a show and that was a lot of fun to go to. I posted quite a bit about it over on my Snapchat. The show had quite a few other bands, which were really good too! It was an outdoor concert type thing, which was cool. And the weather was perfect, not too hot! Even though I did sunburn my nose just a little bit. It was a very busy weekend haha! 


3. It's kitten time here! Not gonna lie, it's kind of my favorite time. I love playing with all of the kittens!! I'm gonna be sad when it's time for them to find their furever homes. But until then, I get allllll the kitten snuggles!! 

4. So, I turned 22 on May 27th. Which that's still crazy to me! But, my birthday was so much fun! J and I went out to Olive Garden, and then we went dancing. And then he totally surprised me by having a little party! He invited a whole bunch of our friends and family. A friend of ours made the cake, which was super yummy and cute. It was such a fun night!! I really don't know how I got blessed with such an amazing guy! 💗 

5. I don't really know what else to talk about in this post haha 😂 I do know that June is a pretty busy month. I will try to blog as often as I can. And I do have a YouTube video that I will be posting soon. Just dealing with my crappy internet! But yes, I am getting back into filming and I'm very excited about it! 

I think that's it for this post! I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment