BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My 2019 Goals!



I still can't believe that it's 2019! I feel like I've been saying that a lot, but it's true! I have such a good feeling about this year, and I'm so excited! I thought today I'd share with you guys some of my goals for 2019. 

-Travel More

The last couple of years I've been able to do quite a bit of traveling, and I have loved it! This year I'd really like to travel more. No idea where I want to go yet, but definitely want to go somewhere. And for sure post about where I go here on the blog and Instagram! 

-Workout More

I really want to workout more this year. And I've actually already been doing really good at being consistent with my workouts! I just need to really focus on getting back on track this year. I don't necessarily want to lose weight, but I would like to tone up a bit. 

-Work Harder On YouTube & My Blog

I really want to work harder on my YouTube channel and my blog. I've always loved making videos and writing blog posts, but for some reason last year I lost my motivation. And I felt awful about that, because I'm so blessed to be able to call this my job. This year, I really want to start posting more. I really want to get back into YouTube, but I'm not sure how that's going to go. I posted about this a little bit ago, but my headphones broke off into my computer, so I currently can't use any headphones or my speaker on my laptop. Very frustrating! So until that problem gets solved, can't really edit any videos. 

-Design More

I really want to design some new items for my Zazzle shop this year. I want to work on some new collections and different things like that. I would also like to get on a set schedule for my shop, like have a schedule for when I release new items. 

-Read More

Last year I really slacked on reading! I used to read all the time. Like literally, all the time. This year, I'd really like to read more. Not sure if I want to set a certain number of books to read each month, or just read when I want. Probably just read as I want. 

Those are just a few of my goals for this year! What are some of your goals for 2019? Share in the comments! I'd love to read them!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment