BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

Before I get into this blog post, let's just take a moment to look at this sunset picture from the other night. GORGEOUS! 


Reading: On the second book in the Lauren Conrad L.A Candy series! I really forgot how much I love this series. 

Watching: I haven't really watched much TV or Netflix lately. Over the weekend I watched a couple of Hallmark movies, which were cute, but super cheesy. 

Thinking About: How nice it would be to have an assistant! Seriously, I need help with my work! There's not enough hours in the day for one person (me) to get everything done. *sigh* 

Planning: Not really planning anything right now, which is shocking because I just bought two new planners at Target the other day. ;) 

Loving: Coffee. All the coffee. Mostly iced coffee though. Iced caramel macchiatos from Starbucks! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment