BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Purina Muse Creatables Variety Pack Wet Cat Food: Review!

The cats and I are here to review the Purina Muse Createables Variety Pack! Oh my gosh, I can't get over how cute this box is! In the box you get three tender filets, three simply sauces, and two crunchy bites. The box we got is in the flavors chicken, salmon, and tuna. And it comes with a recipe book, which I just think is adorable! 


Each item can be fed as a standalone treat, or topper to your cats current food. You can mix and match various food components and a variety of flavors to make meal time fun! You can put just a little bit of crunchy bites, and then a little bit of the flaked salmon, with a little bit of salmon and spinach sauce on top. It just makes meal time a little more interesting for your cat! This would be great for someone who's cats seem to get bored with their food. 

The food is grain free and gluten free. Made without corn, wheat, soy, and poultry by-product. 

My cats had a lot of fun with this box! And I gotta admit, I had a lot of fun with it too! I loved creating food combinations for the cats, and channeling my inner chef and plating their food. We give this five paws up! And the cats say that the food is whisker lickin' good!! 

*The Purina Muse Createables Variety Pack Wet Cat Food was sent to us (the cats and I) for review from Chewy. All opinions are our own! 

XO, Chelsea and the cats 

No comments

Post a Comment