BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Instinct By Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper: Review!

The cats and I are here to share with you guys the Instinct By Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers Freeze Dried Cat Food Topper! We got this in the chicken recipe. The cats love this food topper! 


The cat food topper is made with cage-free chicken, chicken liver, and non-GMO fruits and vegetables. They support healthy fur and skin. And give your cat energy. They are made without grain, potato, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors, and preservatives. My cats love these and I'm convinced they know when I'm grabbing the bag! 

The cats give these five paws up and say they're whisker lickin' good!! 😻

*The Instinct By Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper was sent to us (the cats and I) for review from Chewy. All opinions are our own! 

XO, Chelsea and the cats 

No comments

Post a Comment